Get up-to-date local knowledge on your favourite destinations with Ciao Bella Travel's Foreign Correspondents.
Regina shares her experiences living in Paris and she will share you her local knowledge of the best places to see and eat without breaking your bank account.
- A First Timers Guide to Preparing for Paris
- Navigating the Metro System in Paris
- How to be a World Traveller in Paris
Kat has travelled extensively overseas and at home, most recently to Berlin (she'd love to live their one day), London, New York & Philidelphia. Read her hilarious anecdotes and musings on her travels including her take on traveling with friends and with your partner.
- Airport Therapy
- Kat Discovers Something about Men, Money & Travel
- The Holiday Countdown
- The Post Christmas Holiday Holiday
- Traveling & Group Dynamics
Emma has been living in London since 2006 and has been busy as she has successfully flushed out the best bars, restaurants, pubs and shops this fabulous city has to offer. Read her recommendations now.